learning Picasa

Learning Picasa softwere were really great. Picasa is just like adobe photoshop that I already learn dring my matriculation. To be honest, adobe photoshop is much more effective than Picasa. This is because, in adobe, we can simply cun and paste any different picture to make it in one sheet.

Futhermore, in adobe, there are many tools that we select to re-edit our photo to become much more beautiful. and the tools are easy to search in toolbar compaed to picasa. To me, i like abobe photoshop more than Picasa. This is probably because I already get to use with adobe.

Apart from that, Picasa is also not the one who can easily been defeated by other software. Despite all the disadvantages of Picasa, there actually have something to proud to. for example, all our photo in our computer will be automatically been uploaded in Picasa. In addition, all the photo in Picasa will easily been uploaded into picasa web album were we next can upload the photo from this web album into our blog.

The advantage of doing this is, the photo in our blog will always remain available to others to view it. Besides that, Picasa also can create collarge and also movie to upload in our blog. Isn't that great.

I hope that after some times I will start to get us with this Picasa thing.

here some picture of my friend and I that been edited by using Picasa. nice right. I look even more pretty. =)

From Ain Fikri's e-Portfolio

0 comments:



Post a Comment