Reflection 1

During the first week I attend the ICT class, I was been maze with the modern technology especially on teaching skills. I never knew that there are some kind of board that we can touch it and connect with the computer programmer.
I could not imaging myself touching the smart board just like touching the PDF phone.
It was very cool gadget.
I was hoping that someday when I posting somewhere else, the school has this modern technology.
But somehow, this smart notebook is not the kind of every school might get it. Some of school especially in rural area, it is difficult for them to have one of this smart board. In addition, in some rural area the electrical supply is not enough to support one computer for a long period.
I think in this situation, it is depends on the teacher teaching skills to enhance the student critical thinking. For example use any other method to replace the function of smart board such as create some game just using manila card and so on.
Having or not having a smart board equipment or other modern technology is not a big problem. If the teachers are ready enough to carry the responsibility to educate our new generation, all the difficulties is just like an oil that can incite a fire.
InsyaAllah I, someday will become a teacher but not just an ordinary teacher but a good teacher.
Aminnnn….

0 comments:



Post a Comment